1. General Information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is:
Krzysztof Grzegorzewicz, with registered office at ul. Kryłowa 2e, 64-100 Leszno.
3. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We monitor their implementation and constantly verify their compliance with relevant legal acts, such as the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services, as well as various executive acts and community law acts.
4. Personal data is processed based on the User’s consent and in cases where legal provisions authorize the Administrator to process personal data based on legal provisions or for the purpose of fulfilling an agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The Service collects information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) Through voluntarily provided information in the forms.
6. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the specific form, e.g., to carry out the process of information contact or order processing.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or disclosed to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, except for:
a) Companies involved in electronic transaction intermediation in the process of purchasing goods on our website, www.monomorium.com
b) Banks involved in or within which the payment transaction, as mentioned in point a) of this document, is conducted.
c) The data transferred to third-party companies mentioned in points a) and b) of this document include the First Name, Last Name, and Address.
d) The website www.monomorium.com is not responsible for any improper use of data provided on payment forms outside our website.
9. The individual who has provided the data in the form has the right to access and modify their data at any time, as well as to request the cessation of data processing.
11. The website may contain links to other internet pages. These websites operate independently of www.monomorium.com and are not supervised in any way by the website. They may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend reviewing.